top of page

Permit Application Instructions

The Fireworks Permit is for the Possession, Use, and Display of Fireworks.

Please complete the application and sign the first page. When emailing to the Town Clerk, include a copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance, Approved Fireworks Permit from the Fire Department, and your Copy of the Contract between you and any Contractor, Sponsor, or other parties.

Application and Permit fees are required to be paid in full before a permit will be issued.


Please send a check payable to (please reference the permit in the memo):

Town of Sumner

N1525 Church Street

Edgerton, WI 53534

bottom of page